Register for programs
Spring swimming lessons registration is open.
Summer swimming lessons can be previewed on June 1, 2023.
Registration for summer group and private lessons will begin on the following days:
- June 6 — Canyon Meadows, Acadia and Inglewood Aquatic Centres
- June 8 — Bob Bahan and Foothills Aquatic Centres
- June 13 — Renfrew, Sir Winston Churchill and Thornhill Aquatic Centres
- June 15 — Killarney and Glenmore Aquatic Centres
Registration will open:
- 6 a.m. — Online (virtual waiting room opens at 5:30 a.m.).
- 8:30 a.m. — By calling the Customer Service Centre at 403-268-3800 (option 1).
- During business hours — At any City-operated Aquatic & Recreation or Arts facility.
Registration for certification classes begins June 6.
Swimming lessons at leisure centres and Shouldice Aquatic Centre are paused for the summer while we offer public swimming seven days per week at both Southland and Village Square Leisure Centres from June 26 to Sept. 4, 2023.
Spring & summer program and day camp registration is now open.
Certification courses are being added frequently and registration is ongoing.
Types of programs
How do I register for a program offline?
To register by phone, call 403-268-3800 during the following times:
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Excluding statutory holidays and holiday weekends
Walk-in or in-person registration
In person: at any City-operated Aquatic Recreation facility or Arts Centre during posted business hours
Outdoor programs and events are weather dependent and may be relocated or cancelled in the event of severe weather, extreme temperatures or poor air quality for outdoor activities. Check our Facebook for the latest updates.
For golf lessons please call the inclement weather line (403-300-1000) up to 2 hours prior to scheduled lesson start time. If no update is provided, please attend your lesson as scheduled.